So I thought it would be fun to participate in the Accent Vlog link up with The Other Juliette, Allieology, Cause You Gotta Have Faith, and the Wife in Training… even if I am a few days late. Oops. This also happens to be my very first vlog, so go easy on me.
Oh and shout out to YouTube for picking THE WORST possible screen capture. Thanks, guys. (OKAY just kidding, I needed to verify my account and then I could upload a custom one. You’re welcome in advance if this happens to you. Also, thanks to Kate and Lix for the lack of scary face.)
1. Your Name
2. Where you’re from.
3. Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminum, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope
4. What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
5. What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
6. What do you call gym shoes?
7. What do you call your grandparents?
8. What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
9. What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
10. What is the bug that when you touch it, it rolls into a ball? How about the one that lights up at night?
11. What do you say to address a group of people?
12. Do you speak any other languages? If so, say something in that language(s).
13. Do you think you have an accent?
14. End by saying any 3 words you want.
So what do you think? Do I have an accent?